Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chapter I - COMPLETE

Pretty much finished "the plot" for the first chunk of the comic. I know I'll have to make some modifications later, but I did my best to focus on just getting it all there in a substantial way - you know, only wearing one hat a time, not the writing hat as well as the editing hat.

Knowing that I'll have to revise this once some friends get back to me on a few issues, I figure I should get on writing the next chapter of the comic, avoiding downtime and whatnot. Problem is, I can't decide which one that should be. Matthew Connolly or Mae Everett? Or somebody else? I dunno. I had planned on doing Matthew next, so unless a better reason comes along, that's who I'll stick with.

----------------
Now playing: Mutemath - No Response
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment