Saturday, January 23, 2010

chapter 1 roughs

Finished all the roughs for Chapter 1. I think I'm just gonna go ahead and ink the first chapter as its own issue so I can print it and test the waters around campus - you know, see how people react to it. An entire 96-page book is kind of a lot for a newbie to handle, I think - I'll start smaller, at 20 pages.

I need to find a new place to chill and work on the comic. Inking is going to be pretty tough, I need a really solid workspace to get anywhere on this - some place with a desk, few distractions, all that stuff.
----------------
Now playing: Phoenix - 1901
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH KEEP GOING. IT LOOKS AWESOME EVEN FROM THE THUMBS.

    ReplyDelete